Friday, February 5, 2010

Wild child! Laila was really sick a couple of weeks ago. She had croup, upper respiratory infection and an ear infection. To help with the croup the doctors prescribed her a oral steroid. The doctor and the pharmacist both said, "this will either make her CRAZY or CRANKY." Laila choose the CRAZY path. Her is a video of her trying something that I really thought I had a few more months until she started. I probably let it go on for to long but I just could not believe that she was really doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am new to this Blogging idea. Only recently while trying to make a video of the little one triumphantly, although in her mind not as triumphantly as it was irritating, rolling over from her back to her stomach for the grandparents to see, did I decide to start this blog. I want to give grandparents, family and friends the ability to come and enjoy the growth and development of our little Laila Marie.